We want to get you connected to a small group, and all of our weekly meetings are always open to newcomers. Feel free to visit any group you would like, and check out several to groups before you commit to any one of them.
- Celebrate Recovery at the Church 6:30-8:30 pm
- Laura’s Mixed Adults Group: 6:00pm to 9:00pm (potluck dinner @ 6:00)
- Renata’s Small Group for Moms: 9:30am to 11:00am at the church (kids welcome!)
- The Nanninga & Dunn Family Small Group: 5:30pm to 8:30pm (potluck dinner @ 5:30)
- Mike & Nan’s Mixed Adults Group: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Carmen’s Family Small Group: 6:30-8:30 pm (alternates between Men and Women so that spouses can stay home with children. There is a potluck with everyone once a month)
- Matthew’s Missional Group: we participate in community events for the purpose of developing relationships with people outside the church.