SMALL GROUPS WILL RESUME IN THE FALL, CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS
We want to get you connected to a small group, and all of our weekly meetings are always open to newcomers. Feel free to visit any group you would like, and check out several to groups before you commit to any one of them.
- Celebrate Recovery at Mountainside 6:30-8:30 pm at the Sparwood Campus.
- Fernie – Laura’s Mixed Adults Group: 6:00pm to 9:00pm (potluck dinner @ 6:00) 7:00 pm discussion. All are welcome.
- Sparwood – Care Group – 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Potluck second Monday of the month @ 6:00pm.
- Celebrate Recovery at Mountainside 6:30-8:30 pm at the Fernie Campus.
- Fernie – Ron & Margareth’s Mixed Adults Group: 6:30 to 8:00 pm. Come out and be part of a fun diverse group that enjoy meeting together to grow in the knowledge and wisdom of God’s Word.
- Kid’s Cafe : at the Sparwood Campus starting 10:00 am. Do you have children aged 0 to 5? Bring them out Wednesday mornings. Join us for lattes, fellowship and playtime. Connect with other parents in our community.
- Fernie – Carmen’s Family Small Group: 6:00 to 7:30 pm. (Potluck dinner once a month with the whole family) Baby sitter on site. Families chip in $5 for babysitter per week. Starting up again Oct 4th.
- Kid’s Cafe : at the Fernie Campus 9:30 am to 11:30 am. Do you have children aged 0 to 5? Bring them out Thursday mornings. Join us for lattes, fellowship and playtime. Connect with other parents in our community.
- Sparwood – Pastor Mel’s Small Group – Sparwood 6:30pm – 8:00 pm. Potluck second Thursday of the month at 6:00pm. Drop kids at MCC. Sitter on site.
- Men’s Breakfast : Join us at A & W in Sparwood at 9:00 am