We want to get you connected to a small group, and all of our weekly meetings are always open to newcomers. Feel free to visit any group you would like, and check out several to groups before you commit to any one of them.
- Celebrate Recovery at Mountainside 6:30-8:30 pm at the Sparwood Campus.
- Celebrate Recovery at Mountainside 6:30-8:30 pm at the Fernie Campus.
- Kid’s Cafe : at the Sparwood Campus starting 10:00 am. Do you have children aged 0 to 5? Bring them out Wednesday mornings. Join us for lattes, fellowship and playtime. Connect with other parents in our community.
- Fernie – Women’s Study Group: 9:30 – 11:30 am. Our small group aims to keep one another accountable to spending daily time in the Word, to join together in group prayer, and to deepen the sense of unity among women at Mountainside. We seek to create an open and honest environment where we can get to know each other in meaningful ways and feel that we are truly doing life together. Welcome to women of any age or stage!
- Fernie – Ron & Margareth’s Small Group: 6:30 to 8:00 pm. Come out and be part of a fun diverse group that enjoy meeting together to grow in the knowledge and wisdom of God’s Word. Starting up again Sept 18th.
- Fernie – Carmen’s Small Group: 6:00 to 7:30 pm. (Potluck dinner once a month with the whole family) Kids are welcome. Starting up again Oct 3rd.
- Kid’s Cafe : at the Fernie Campus 9:30 am to 11:30 am. Do you have children aged 0 to 5? Bring them out Thursday mornings. Join us for lattes, fellowship and playtime. Connect with other parents in our community.
- Sparwood – Life Group – Sparwood 6:30pm – 8:00 pm at 301 Westwen Larch Cres, Sparwood. Drop kids at MCC at 6:20pm. Sitter on site.
- Men’s Breakfast : Join us at A & W in Sparwood at 9:00 am