Sunday Sign Up
How to Sign Up
We want to ensure that everyone is able to attend our Fernie Sunday morning services as much as possible while still adhering to the British Columbia Covid-19 protocols of remaining below 50 people. Therefore, we will be requiring each person to sign up in order to attend.
We have two options for signing up:
1. You can sign up as a “DROP-IN” week to week.
2. You can sign up for a GROUP of Sundays to ensure that you will be able to attend in person Sundays once a month and will remain in that group until the new year.
* You are able to sign up for a Group of Sundays, as well as a drop in the other weeks as long as there is still space in the service.
Drop-In Sign up
Sign up below to attend our upcoming Sunday service as a “drop-in”.
If you have kids ages 10 and under contact Renata at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up your kids for Sunday School.
*Signing up as a drop in only saves you a spot for this coming Sunday. You will need to sign up again week-to-week in order to attend future services.
Sign up for a GROUP of Sundays
Each person/family is able to sign up for one group of Sundays to attend in person Sundays once a month and will remain in that group until the new year. You only need to sign up once to lock in your Sundays until the new year. You do not need to sign up week to week.
Once everyone has had a chance to sign up we will open up the sign up again for the option to attend more than once a month if there are spaces available in the service.
To sign up, choose which Sunday Group works best for you and your family and then click the button below to sign up for the slot. Please do not sign up for more than one Sunday Group. Your kids ages 0-10 must be signed up for a Sunday School Slot, not in the Service with you.
*If you are part of a Micro Gathering you DO NOT need to sign up for a Sunday service. Your entire Micro Gathering has already been designated a Sunday Group.
** A Micro Gathering is a group of people who are committed to meeting together in someone’s home to watch and discuss the Sunday morning Livestream. It is NOT the same as a small group, community group, etc.
Tips for signing up:
- If you do not have kids age 10 and under:
- choose ONE group of Sunday Services with available space and follow the prompts to include the name of each member of your family who will be attending.
- If you do have kids age 10 and under:
- Sign up your kids FIRST in a Sunday School group (ie ‘A’ Sunday 10:00am). For Sunday school, you only need to indicate how many kids are attending, not their names.
- Then sign up anyone over the age of 11 in the SAME time and group of Sunday Services as the Sunday school group (ie ‘A’ Sunday 10:00am) and follow the prompts to include the name of each member of your family who will be attending.